Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can i bring a unopened box of cereal bars on my CARRYON bag on my flight home?

i'im flying home from Arizona to florida. and i have UNOPENED box of cereal bars. i want to bring them in my carry on. without opening the box. if that makes sense. lol, anyways, may i bring them in my carry on bag?Can i bring a unopened box of cereal bars on my CARRYON bag on my flight home?
Absolutely. I always carry food with me - the only problem I had was with some bureaucratic customs agent in Toronto. Others have had NO problem with it. Do not bring liquids or gels, however, even if it's unopened.Can i bring a unopened box of cereal bars on my CARRYON bag on my flight home?
Yes! Why wouldn't you be able to bring cereal onto a plane? It's only liquid that is restricted - 3 oz. or less.



But yes, get your cereal bars on in-flight.Can i bring a unopened box of cereal bars on my CARRYON bag on my flight home?
maybe.



from all my experiences, though, they'll make you throw them away. But that's just from my personal experiences.



There's no harm in trying.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment