Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can you make a fake ID at home that can work at bars, clubs, etc?

I wanna do this for Fun. and I DONT want any rude answers like, ur a bad person! Can someone PLEASE explain to me EXACTLY how to make a fake ID that can be passed off as a real ID?How can you make a fake ID at home that can work at bars, clubs, etc?
Your local police department has all the info you could possibly need on that subject.How can you make a fake ID at home that can work at bars, clubs, etc?
I haven't done this since the nineties, so I imagine it is tougher now! I bought an ID card with laminating kit off of the internet. Then I scanned in the licenses, used a photoshop program to change the birthdates, printed the new ID's, and then laminated them onto the cards. I don't know how you would do it these days with all the holographs/watermarks etc.! And I could not recommend it ;)How can you make a fake ID at home that can work at bars, clubs, etc?
you can go to jail / be charged for that. i dont recommend creating a fake ID.........

No comments:

Post a Comment