Sunday, January 29, 2012

How long should I make my home bar?

I am planning a home bar as a weekend project and was wondering how long I should make my bar for 4 people to sit at comfortably. I am just trying to figure out how tall/long a 4 person bar is, not if it will fit in my room.How long should I make my home bar?
You have to base this on the stools you will be using. Get your stools out (buy them first if you have not already done so.) and then line them up with a comfortable distance between then and then measure for your bar accordingly.



This is the best way to go about this because if you measure first it will limit the kind of stools you will be able to get. I say get the stools first and then measure the bar based on the number of stools with a comfortable distance between them.How long should I make my home bar?
I'd figure about two feet wide per person to sit comfortably, 2陆 feet if you have more room!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment