Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I find home bar pictures/ideas?

I want to put a bar in my basement. I have a very general idea of what I want but would love to look at pictures of other people's home/basement bars to help give me more ideas. The style I would like to go after would be a pub like bar with the large mirror behind the bar and the dark wood maybe with carvings and such. I'm also looking for ideas of what to put into it. I'm thinking of having the ability to have two taps for draught. A mini-fridge, sink. Who knows what else...Where can I find home bar pictures/ideas?
For some inspiration, here's a great article on home bars: http://www.greathomebars.com/indoor-home鈥?/a>



I'm looking forward to one day being able to design a home bar myself. But for now, I suppose I'll have to settle for the kitchen counter.



And as for your idea about the mirror, I think it would be a great touch. Mirrors are a great way to add space and dimension to any interior. There is a website similar to the one above that seems to have a lot of options for large mirrors and wall mirrors: http://www.simplymirrors.com/wall-mirror鈥?/a>



Hope this helps!Where can I find home bar pictures/ideas?
Some wonderful books are always at the hardware stores like Home-Depot and Lowe's Hardware stores. Also check online for bar set ups and building in your basement. Any creative ideas are found easily and then apply exactly what you want.
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment