Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do people drink at restaurants, bars & drive home later?

Just wondering how people can go out to eat or to like a karaoke night and drink %26amp; drink but then they drive back home. I thought just a beer could make you unable to drive? But I see people all the time drinking a lot at restaurants %26amp; then they drive back home safely? Just wondering??How do people drink at restaurants, bars %26amp; drive home later?
People have high tolerance to alcohol, like me it takes 4-5 beers before I feel a little buzzed. Some people are good at driving drunk because they been doing it for so many years. I don't condone it but a few drinks most likely won't impair driving. The legal limit is half a beer ridiculously low.How do people drink at restaurants, bars %26amp; drive home later?
Let me answer this as an alcoholic. Depending on your size and tolerance, sometimes one beer can make someone feel intoxicated and sometimes a person can drink 10+ and be just fine to drive.



I, myself, drink a lot and still feel okay to drive. Sure, I'm super wasted, but I'm always the DD. It called being awesome at driving.



The legal limit is different from state to state so they may have a few drinking and still be legal to drive.How do people drink at restaurants, bars %26amp; drive home later?
very carefully, nah, some people can have a beer and be fin an hour latter, they have built up a tolerance for it, that's how they can do that, its really not safe unless they only drink one or 2 and don't have any more the rest of the night, but how can really do that?
It all depends on your tolerance level
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment