Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I get the Home Bar to show on my Microsoft Word?

I don't know what I did but now my 'Home' Bar thing on my Microsoft Word won't come back... unless I press the Home thing on the Tab... and even then it doesn't stay open... so please how do I get it to stay open like it normally does?How do I get the Home Bar to show on my Microsoft Word?
Try right clicking at the top of the program screen- then choose main menu. Or hit view, or window, then choose Main Menu. I hope that helps buddy.How do I get the Home Bar to show on my Microsoft Word?
Your Ribbon is set to minimize. Do either of these to fix it:



1. Double-click on any of the Ribbon tabs.



or



1. Right-click on one of the Ribbon tabs and uncheck Minimize Ribbon.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment