Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home bars?

Im looking for home mini bar realatively small to medium size, nothing with foot rest around bottom, one thats holds wine bottles, liquor bottles, etc. any help or ideas?Home bars?
I just did a seach for Compact Home Bar and came up with a lot of them. Even instructions on how to build them!



A while back, we were doing a room into a home pub, so to speak %26amp; I searched fo bar stools %26amp; remember seeing lots of small %26amp; "expandable" home bars. Try searching places with bar stools? I think JC Penny (online) %26amp; Games stores may have them.



Oh...and I remember seeing a Tiki themed one at Home Depot a couple of week back (really gross, to me, but maybe you'll like it?)



Good luck!Home bars?
go to a funiture storeHome bars?
you can build your own or look online andjust have it shiped to you.
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment