Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best way to display my liquor bottles in my home bar?

I have like 20 bottles in my home bar that are just sitting around. Does anyone know a good way to display them? Maybe with light them up also?

ThxWhat is the best way to display my liquor bottles in my home bar?
I post on a high end tequila forum and one guy said he got a custom made lighted liquor display from http://www.customizeddesigns.net

Kinda sounds like what you're looking for

Hope that helpsWhat is the best way to display my liquor bottles in my home bar?
Most bars have mirrors on the back wall %26amp; lights on the front lip of the shelf, which highlights the label and reflects the light back out from behind the bottle.



If you just have a single shelf, do the mirror behind and get some directed lights for above to point at the bottles. You'll still want to get some levels, even one low shelf will help lift the bottles up and show them off better.What is the best way to display my liquor bottles in my home bar?
A shelf and some neutral colored string lights, maybe a mirror behind the shelf should look nice.
a lot of places sell shelves that have lights built into the glass so the bottles light up.... also LABEL OUT!!!
  • applebees happy hour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment