Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I get rid of the scroll bars on my yahoo home page? It won't fit my screen now?

If I am stuck with this sill new yahoo home page, how can I get it to fit on my screen? I have a horizontal and vertical scroll bar now!How can I get rid of the scroll bars on my yahoo home page? It won't fit my screen now?
You can't change the size of the home page, so you must change your resolution.



To change:



1) Go to Desktop

2) Right-click on a blank area, and click Properties

3) Under the Settings tab, slide the slider to 1024x768

pixels

4) Open Yahoo! and see if it worked.



The above answer works, but more often than not the font gets to small to read before the scroll bars go away.How can I get rid of the scroll bars on my yahoo home page? It won't fit my screen now?
Press CTRL and the + or - keys to shrink the page until the scroll bars go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment