Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do bars give stamps on your wrist? My boyfriend came home with one that said Hotty? :( Please help!?

I'm 19 so I can't go to bars. My boyfriend is 26 and we attend different colleges (he is a graduate student).

My boyfriend supposedly went to two bars with some friends. Supposedly they just played pool, and left the first one because it was boring. He said he didn't play pool, but just watched. He came home with two stamps on his wrist. One I couldn't read, and the other said 'hotty" I think he is cheating on me...I really need to know if this is normal...or maybe something a strip club would have or what?

Please help :( This is my first real relationship and I love my boyfriend so much. I'm good looking and last night I cooked him dinner and gave him a bj so it's not like he's deprived.

Thanks ^_^Do bars give stamps on your wrist? My boyfriend came home with one that said Hotty? :( Please help!?
it could be for a strip club but yes bars do stamp ur hand especially if there is an event like a concert or something like that. they dont usually but there could have been an event going on. not to be mean but there is a significant age diffrence between u two so he may be cheating on you thinking that u wont leave him because he is "mature". just a side note. be careful.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm hes cheatingDo bars give stamps on your wrist? My boyfriend came home with one that said Hotty? :( Please help!?
some bars do stamp hands or give writsbands to let bartenders know that person is/isnt allowed to drink if they allow underage people in the establishment so its likely, I suppose some strip clubs might but none of the ones Ive been to have, I think if he was cheating on you he'd have to be a complete idiot to leave it on though
Strip clubs will stamp hands, as well as some bars.Do bars give stamps on your wrist? My boyfriend came home with one that said Hotty? :( Please help!?
Were I am from almost EVERY bar stamps you on the wrist. And, come to think of it, yes, almost everywhere I've travelled to has done it too.



Usually they stamp if there is a cover charge and you paid it. Then if you leave (around here it is especially smokers as you can't smoke in the bars) they check your stamp to come back in.



Most bars will have a variety of silly stamps as, you don't want someone coming back today who still has yesterdays stamps. So the stamps can be of whatever. Something with a word is also good, as people can't try pressing their still wet stamp up against someone Else's hand to ink them (words will be backwards)
Yeah I remember him, he said his gf gives horrible bj's and is why he decided to try it with another guy. Can I have his number cus he left in a hurry the other night and I didn't get a chance to get it.



Thx
you need a bf that you have more in common with



there's only one reason a 26 year old would want to date a 19 year old, so for that reasoning alone you should automatically assume a guy with this much age difference is not going to be monogamous ... when a guy that old gets a few years older and starts (if ever) wanting to settle down, he's going to be looking for someone closer to his own age



now if you don't mind that and aren't seeking something serious at 19, then accept that neither one of you should be monogamous at this point, and just enjoy the sex, which is really all a 19 year old and a 26 year old have in common (there are some exceptions, but these are generally only found in highly literary-minded people who actually spend more time together than the two of you do anyhow, and that time isn't generally at bars)

No comments:

Post a Comment