Sunday, February 26, 2012

I got a new bmx but when i got it home i noticed that there was a chip on the handle bars.....read more?

the bike was already built and there is evidence that they had caused the damaged.

Am i eligible to get money back and what should i do if they refuse?I got a new bmx but when i got it home i noticed that there was a chip on the handle bars.....read more?
A chip on the bars? You'll have plenty of chips after riding for a day. If its really bothering you, just paint it over.I got a new bmx but when i got it home i noticed that there was a chip on the handle bars.....read more?
Just a paint chip? I wouldn't worry about it. Chicks dig scars.



They don't dig BMXs though. Buy a car.I got a new bmx but when i got it home i noticed that there was a chip on the handle bars.....read more?
Why ask on here? You didn't buy it from here.
Take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment