Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you prefer to go out to the clubs/bars or get some beers and drink and chill at home?

or at a buddies houseDo you prefer to go out to the clubs/bars or get some beers and drink and chill at home?
I used to prefer clubs, I go very very rarely now. Pubs I prefer because the environment is way more chilled, but there is still an energetic atmosphere, unlike at home...Just my opinion =]
I don't have the option to go to the bars cause I'm underageDo you prefer to go out to the clubs/bars or get some beers and drink and chill at home?
I chill alone by myself.
Club because that's where the best fun is at.Do you prefer to go out to the clubs/bars or get some beers and drink and chill at home?
I like going to busy places where I can see and meet other people
i like going to the clam
go to buddies

im not spending more money xD
Whats a beer?
home or friends...no booze
home, bro.
i don't like bars so i prefer to be at home drinking.
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment