Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are the best bars and clubs in Manila or Ortigas area?

I haven't been home in a while and I'm coming back to Manila in May. I will be staying in Pasig City, and I am wanting to know about the best bars and clubs nowadays so we can visit them. Please, no shady bars and creepy clubs.. =)



Thank you! I really appreciate it! It will be my graduation celebration as I am graduating then.What are the best bars and clubs in Manila or Ortigas area?
I greatly recommend Embassy Bar in The Fort, Taguig. There are also numerous and several bars and clubs in Malate. I hope you enjoy your gradutaion very well. :)What are the best bars and clubs in Manila or Ortigas area?
i think the only nice club in the Ortigas area is Alchemy (Frontera Verde), there are a lot of bars around Metrowalk, El Pueblo Real, and the Depot Area.



i personally would recommend Ascend at Fort Bonifacio and Bureau at Makati.What are the best bars and clubs in Manila or Ortigas area?
Tiendesitas along Ortigas would be a great place, with live bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment