Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do i get better at bars- gymnastics?

how do i get better at bars in gymnastics? im good at vault %26amp; beam, but im weak in bars. is there anyway i can practice bars at home? what are some methods that help you improve at bars? what can i do to improve at bars?How do i get better at bars- gymnastics?
practice practiceHow do i get better at bars- gymnastics?
Bars is by far the hardest event for me too. I try to do these things to help me:

-Listen to the coach, do everything they tell you

-Do NOT let fear get in your way

-Arm strengthening, do lots of arm conditioning



I guess you could condition at home, or buy a bars set, but that's expensive, just work hard at practice, ask your coach for at home or in practice drills you can do:)How do i get better at bars- gymnastics?
for getting stronger do lots of push ups trust me it's hard for me too the thing is doing bars is fighting against gravity which is annoying if your dad is good with making things my friends dad made her a bar to practice on of corse it's not a real olympic bar but it's better than nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment