Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can i find my true love if I'm a home body and don't wanna go too the bars looking ?

Find a mirror and look into it .If you never go out and look for a mate ,You will have to accept the reflection in the mirror as your soulmate .How can i find my true love if I'm a home body and don't wanna go too the bars looking ?
I'm the same way the trick is to attend events and festivals in your local area it's way to meet new people and gain new experiencesHow can i find my true love if I'm a home body and don't wanna go too the bars looking ?
U can prowl the internet. Not all internet hook ups are bad. Especially if u go about it the right way. U know, when u meet, be with a friend, double date for a while, etc. IF u have friends, maybe they can hook u up with someone they know. I hear the best relationships that lead somewhere were hook ups through friends. OR if u do occasionally go out or something to the library or somewhere, u might find someone. I heard this one girl my mom knows found her mate in church. Or u could move to an apartment complex which have ppl around ur age, and just mingle a bit around there and u might find someone. My cousin met her man at another cousins wedding. Then, there is my approach, do not expect anything...life might just happen. And well...in my case, it did. It was not quite a miracle or anything, God did have a little help, but the fact that I wanted the hook up later was kind of heaven sent.How can i find my true love if I'm a home body and don't wanna go too the bars looking ?
you dont need to go to bars...



you麓ll find love in the most unexpected place...BUT you can find fun at bars.. or malls... or colleges...

No comments:

Post a Comment