Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why is the cell phone service in my home very bad?

I have AT%26amp;T and I really dislike the way their service is in my home. Service will go Back and forth from two bars to none which is very disturbing because dropped calls happen very often and we can't have a conversation or take care of business without leaving the neighborhood. What can I do about this? Should this be my phone companys problem?Why is the cell phone service in my home very bad?
Contact customer serviceWhy is the cell phone service in my home very bad?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQE4aUl-lloWhy is the cell phone service in my home very bad?
This is pretty common with phone service providers. The location of a home relative to the nearest cell towers in addition to the walls is simply too much for the signal to get through. Line of sight is key for wireless communication. You MIGHT get better service with a different phone, or a different service provider. But, you might not. If you can afford it, your best option is to get a better phone that will work off of your wifi at home, or use a computer based phone service like skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment