Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i get the start bar on my home screen back on the bottem from the top?

i accdently moved the start bar on the bottem of my computer screen to the top...please tell me if you know how to get it back down to the bottom... thanks How do i get the start bar on my home screen back on the bottem from the top?
Make sure the taskbar is unlocked first. (right-click on taskbar and uncheck "lock the taskbar". Then you can just click on the taskbar and while holding down the mouse button, move the taskbar to any side of the screen: top, bottom, right , left.



Make sure you lock the taskbar afterwards to prevent yourself from accidentally moving it again.How do i get the start bar on my home screen back on the bottem from the top?
click and drag to bottom of screen

No comments:

Post a Comment