Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I get the little house (home) back on one of my bars?

click on VIEW %26gt; TOOLBARS %26gt; UNLOCK TOOLBARS then drag your toolbar around till you find it. the relock the toolbarHow can I get the little house (home) back on one of my bars?
right click the toolbar and find where it gives you the option to edit or change the buttons on your toolbar. a screen should pop up that asks you which buttons you want on there, check the "home" button from the list and move it to the side that displays the buttons.How can I get the little house (home) back on one of my bars?
I dont know which toolbar you are using but you can try downloading the toolbar again .or do a system restore .from your start menu go to help and support--then to undo changes to my computer using system restore--change to an earlier date.--windows xp.

No comments:

Post a Comment